Sweet filling pancakes only made with a couple of ingredients!
Vegan pancakes which are sweet(bananas, coconut sugar) and muscle building(oat protein), yet healthier than regular pancakes because we won’t be using any dairy or eggs. I wanted to call them cookie pancakes, because they almost feel and look like cookies. Anyhow serve these as a treat or have them after a workout!
What you will need
- 1 cup of flour
- Plant based milk, I used rice milk
- Coconut Sugar
- 2 ripe bananas
- Coconut flakes
- Maple syrup
- Grab a bowl and throw in the flour. Add the two bananas and as much coconut sugar as you prefer. Same goes for the plant based milk, but make sure the consistency doesn’t get too liquid.
- Whisk until you get a smooth batter. You can also use a mixer.
- Set your frying pan over a medium heat.
- While your pan is heating up add a little bit of coconut oil on it.
- Then add some oats to the batter. You can use as much as you like, but make sure not to add too much so the batter doesn’t get too thick.
- Now you can start cooking the pancakes. Patiently wait until the rims get brown so you can try to flip them over. Don’t flip them over too soon or they will fall apart.
- Keep flipping them over until both sides get golden brown and harder.
- When all the pancakes are cooked you can start decorating them with maple syrup, coconut flakes and berries. Enjoy!